Save 40–60% on Stubborn Perseverance for your field team, support base, friends or church group!
Purchase physical books with our publisher-direct volume discount.
We offer steep volume discounts of 40–60% ($6–$9 off/book),
with free shipping to cont. U.S. street addresses
(plus one link to invite a friend to request a copy with every purchase):
- 1 for $15 (plus a link to invite one friend to request a copy)
- 2–8 books for $9/book ($6 off/bk, plus a link to invite one friend to request a copy)
- 10–23 books for $7.50/book ($7.50 off/bk, plus a link to invite one friend to request a copy)
- 30+ books for $6/book ($9 off/bk, plus a link to invite one friend to request a copy)
Ship individual books from your quantity purchase to separate addresses.
Let us ship your books straight to your friends! (cont. U.S. street addresses only)
Shipping individual books to your friends is a lot of work and expense, even at Media Mail rates. With your quantity purchase, we can include free shipping of books to individual cont. U.S. street addresses. The downsides are: 1) shipping can take up to two weeks, and 2) no information can accompany the books, so you’ll need to let your friends know to expect the book.
To have us ship your books to individual addresses, email us at StubbornPerseverance@gmail.com before making your purchase.
Invite your friends to request a review copy from
Invite your friends to request a free review copy at OUR expense.
For anyone willing to apply the principles or help promote this book, we’ll send a free electronic review copy anywhere in the world, and a free print copy to any cont. U.S. street address.
Invite your contacts to request a copy at YOUR expense, in their choice of format.
Tell your friends that you’ll buy them a copy if they will just confirm their interest.
(We’ll subsidize this to whatever makes this possible for you.)
- Your friends indicate their preferred version (print, PDF, Kindle, etc.).
- We get the book to your friends.
- You receive a copy of their request so you can follow up with your interested friends.
- You donate toward our expenses as the Lord leads (no minimum, honest!).